- On-Brand design
- user-friendly navigation
- highlight services & packages
- online estimate form
- blog portfolio
- calendar integration
- utilize colors + fonts from logo
- clean + navigable wireframe
- repeated service offerings throughout site
- custom estimate form with formulated pricing
- professional, informative layout
- embedded google reviews
- award highlight reel
- filterable blog topics
- query-strings with visitors’ estimate pricing on thank you + calendar booking page
Custom Estimate Form with Formulated Pricing
click the arrows to swipe through the variety of these features!
Prior to launching their website, the team at Seward Accounting & Tax relied on phone calls + meetings to gather details from potential clients in order to give them an accurate estimate. To save them value time, Rickhouse Marketing was able to implement a robust estimate form asking a variety of questions and assigning a formula and price based on the answers submitted.
Once the estimate form is submitted, a lot of automation goes on behind the scenes:
- Visitors are redirected to a page that shows their custom pricing + an integrated calendar for booking a consultation with Seward Accounting & Tax.
- Visitors also receive a confirmation email from Seward Accounting & Tax with a short note from the owner, their custom pricing, a link to their personalized estimate page, + an opportunity to book a consultation.
- The Seward Accounting & Tax team receives and email informing them of an estimate submission with the visitor’s contact information, answers to questions, + the pricing offered.
Automation, for the win!
Calls-to-Action + Testimonial Slider
With a main goal for their website being to highlight their services + packages, we deemed it fit to include calls-to-action throughout the site that also included reasons why to use Seward Accounting & Tax – not just how you could use their services!
By adding sections like these to their site, visitors are more at ease about understanding Seward Accounting & Tax’s offerings and who they would potentially be working with.
Plus, the Rickhouse Marketing team added a fun, on-brand spin to their client reviews by creating a testimonial slider, highlighting those that pinpoint similar struggles the Seward Accounting & Tax helped them tackle that visitors may also be looking to overcome.
One thing that was clear to Rickhouse was that Seward Accounting & Tax was invested in the idea of features that would make their lives easier as busy business owners.
Though the website was mostly built for potential/new clients, We saw an opportunity to include features for current clients – that’s when the client dashboard came to life.
On this page, current Seward Accounting & Tax clients are able to quickly access:
- Software portals
- Payroll Reporting
Bonus: Clients are able to access an exclusive, clients-only embedded calendar to schedule time for a call or a document drop-off with the Seward Accounting & Tax team!
To increase the trust + authenticity of their brand, Rickhouse Marketing added a footer to every page of the website that includes:
- A scrolling carousel of logos related to the team’s awards + associations
- A grid featuring reviews embedded directly from their Google Business listing
- An informational footer with important links throughout the site + a button to skip straight to the Contact page.
Along with being informational, this global footer allows for consistency + clarity to potential clients for Seward Accounting & Tax!
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
branded social media templates
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
“we love our website!
thank you times a million to rickhouse marketing for making my vision come to life. i am blown away at the final results and cannot wait to use it and everything i have learned along the way to grow my business!
i am just starting to realize all the possibilities and i feel like i have this whole system now that i did not even know i needed!”